The Lane Splitter is crafted around Biltwell’s proprietary ABS outer shell and features a shock-absorbing EPS liner with hand-stitched interior padding, cheek pads and BioFoam chin bar cushion for comfort. Generous vents in the chin bar get the air flowing and the outlet in back lets hot air escape. The Lane Splitter shield boasts extremely accurate optics and simple hinge mechanics for high style and easy removal for replacement or cleaning. A brass peg and hole configuration on the left side of the shield offers speedy opening and secure closing with little fanfare or complication. Mesh pockets are included in the ear recess–perfect for aftermarket drop in communication systems.
• Injection-molded ABS outer shell with hand-painted finish
• Expanded polystyrene inner shell
• Hand-sewn removable brushed Lycra liner w/ contrasting diamond-stitched quilted open-cell foam padding
• Audio pockets in ear recesses
• Injection molded anti-scratch polycarbonate eye port shield with the aluminum hinge covers and mounting hardware
• Meets DOT & ECE safety standards
Made with 12-ounce, 100 percent cotton sandstone duck, this Carhartt cover-up jacket is crazy durable. The brown duck canvas jacket is blanket-lined for sturdy warmth and also serves up extra warmth...
Rusty Gold X Maxwell Paternoster Treasure tee! We've been huge fans of London based artist Maxwell Paternoster for many years now so we're more than stoked to present our first collaboration! This tee,...
Yes finally! By popular demand we present, the pitch black Rusty Race Hoodie! Heavy and high quality fabric as you're used from us, with the sinage logo on the chest and...