The Lane Splitter is crafted around Biltwell’s proprietary ABS outer shell and features a shock-absorbing EPS liner with hand-stitched interior padding, cheek pads and BioFoam chin bar cushion for comfort. Generous vents in the chin bar get the air flowing and the outlet in back lets hot air escape. The Lane Splitter shield boasts extremely accurate optics and simple hinge mechanics for high style and easy removal for replacement or cleaning. A brass peg and hole configuration on the left side of the shield offers speedy opening and secure closing with little fanfare or complication. Mesh pockets are included in the ear recess–perfect for aftermarket drop in communication systems.
• Injection-molded ABS outer shell with hand-painted finish
• Expanded polystyrene inner shell
• Hand-sewn removable brushed Lycra liner w/ contrasting diamond-stitched quilted open-cell foam padding
• Audio pockets in ear recesses
• Injection molded anti-scratch polycarbonate eye port shield with the aluminum hinge covers and mounting hardware
• Meets DOT & ECE safety standards
The classiest helmet in town, the Bell Bullitt. Now in a limited Roland Sands colab edition! The Bell Bullitt has rapidly become the go-to helmet for anyone looking for a...
What a gem! Designed in collaboration with Roland Sands Design. This is a deluxe Carbon version of the already luxurious Bell Bullitt, designed together with RSD. The interior of the helmet features...
Our opinion; Probably the best looking Bell Bullitt yet! This is a deluxe Carbon version of the already luxurious Bell Bullitt. The interior of the helmet features a micro suede...