Biltwell has teamed up with famed hooligan racer Mark “Rusty Butcher” Atkins on this limited-edition Lane Splitter colorway. The helmet is crafted around Biltwell’s proprietary ABS outer shell and features a shock-absorbing EPS liner with hand-stitched interior padding, cheek pads and BioFoam chin bar cushion for comfort. Generous vents in the chin bar get the air flowing and the outlet in back lets hot air escape. The Lane Splitter shield boasts extremely accurate optics and simple hinge mechanics for high style and easy removal for replacement or cleaning. A brass peg and hole configuration on the left side of the shield offers speedy opening and secure closing with little fanfare or complication. Mesh pockets are included in the ear recess–perfect for aftermarket drop in communication systems.
• Injection-molded ABS outer shell with hand-painted finish
• Expanded polystyrene inner shell
• Hand-sewn removable brushed Lycra liner w/ contrasting diamond-stitched quilted open-cell foam padding
• Audio pockets in ear recesses
• Injection molded anti-scratch polycarbonate eye port shield with the aluminum hinge covers and mounting hardware
• Meets DOT & ECE safety standards
Brand new fit! A high quality classic trucker with the classic race race font in felt lettering. Grab yours now before they’re all gone and support the independents while you’re at it...
Chopcult is the online mecca for motorcycle enthusiasts, with active, content-rich forums covering all makes and models of motorcycles, regular exclusive articles and content, and a vibrant classifieds section. This...