Anyone who has ridden dirt bikes or BMX will appreciate these "Moto" gloves. Like so many other garage builders and bikeriders, we love the thin palms and snug fit of modern mechanic’s gloves, but can do without their NASCAR-approved colors and graphics. For pure understatement, Biltwell Moto gloves certainly deliver. The fingers on Moto gloves run long and stretchy, so we recommend going down one size to ensure a snug, comfortable fit. Check sizing chart below.
• Two-way stretch polyester back panels
• Single layer synthetic leather palm w/ reinforced thumbs
• Velcro closure on back of wrist reduces snagging
• Lycra expansion panels in fingers for comfortable fit
• Expanding knuckle joints for better dexterity
• Screenprinted traction tips on first two fingers
The Worlds one and only " Go Fast, Turn Left" magazine! In this episode of Sideburn Magazine: "We venture into the deserts of California, Mexico and South Africa to test the...
Finally! The iconic Bell Moto3 helmet is now available in matte black.Murdered out with the lettering in a gloss black. How sick do you want it. • Bell Moto 3 original...
Throw your keys on any bar and everybody will know what's up. Casted out of white brass, this Biltwell Lane Splitter Helmet key fob is super heavy duty. It might even outlast you...