These lightweight Biltwell Moto Gloves are designed for summer rides and working on your bike. Now in a crazy cool new color; Orange&Black.
Be aware: No carbon fiber, no kevlar, no fringe and no compromises.
• Two-way stretch polyester back panels
• Single layer synthetic leather palm w/ reinforced thumbs
• Velcro closure on back of wrist reduces snagging
• Lycra expansion panels in fingers for comfortable fit
• Expanding knuckle joints for better dexterity
• Screenprinted traction tips on first two fingers
The fingers on Moto gloves run long and stretchy, so we recommend going down one size to ensure a snug, comfortable fit.
Anyone who has ridden dirt bikes or BMX will appreciate these "Moto" gloves. Like so many other garage builders and bikeriders, we love the thin palms and snug fit of modern...
Took us a while to come find the perfect beanie but this bad boy ticks all the boxes. Classic ribbed style, heavy quality, warm but not too hot and a great fit....
Rusty Butcher dropped these months ago and unexpectedly they sold out completely in 8 hours... It took some time to get them back in but hopefully you can snag a pair this...