All advantages summarized
The m-Unit V.2 can be operated by push-button control or conventional switch controls mounted at the handle bar. The control box is used for switching of all necessary vehicle components and doubles as fuse panel.
Its compact case has the approximate size of a cigarette box and is completely moulded in - resistant to water, weather and vibrations.
It is easily mounted by two M5 screws. All cable connections are made using terminal blocks.
The m-Unit V.2 is the 'electrical heart' of the motorbike. All switching operations are completely digitally controlled by a microprocessor and the latest solid-state technology - completely without mechanical relays, taking vehicle electrical systems to a new level!
Features of the new version V.2
- reduced standby current of 0.35 mA (equivalent to 0.00035 A) if alarm system off, and 0.48 mA (equivalent to 0.00048 A) if alarm system on - for longer battery life
- alarm system triggered by position-independent MEMS 3D gravity sensor.Installation in every position possible
- alarm system with adjustable pre-alarm and adjustable levels of sensitivity
- alarm system can be deactivated for easy transport mode
- integrated parking light
- voltage range of 3V to 20V
- can be used with 6V and 12V electrical systems
- with extended voltage range, starting of an engine with a large displacement or high compression is no longer a problem
- protected against reverse polarity
- protected against overvoltage
- extreme cable reduction by integrating all cables of switch or push buttons control including brake light switch in the handlebar. With only one cable the m-Unit V.2 is operated via a digital bus technology (product m-Button is required)
Dimensions and specifications
L/W/H: 101 x 61 x 28 mm
Weight: approx. 180 g
Fixture: 2 x M5 screws, stainless steel (mounting and ground terminal), 1 x M5 screw-on terminal for battery positive
Operating voltage: 3V - 20V
Operating temperature: -20 °C... +80 °C
1 x input (plus, switched) for ignition lock or m-Lock
7 x pilot input (minus/ground, switched) for left turn signal, right turn signal, low beam/high beam, starter, horn, brake light, kill switch or setup respectively
8 x output (plus) for left turn signal, right turn signal, low beam, high beam, starter, horn, brake light, AUX (switched plus for all other appliances)
m-Unit V.2, approx. 50 cm connector cable for battery plus terminal with 10 mm² nominal cross-section, 2 cable eyelets, 1 x M5 stainless steel screw, 2 x M5 stainless steel screw with nut, detailed installation and operating instructions
Glossy Anderson Grips. Size 25 mm / 1 inchFits to most 1" inch barsIn different vivid colors with a nice sparkle to it
Is it mocha is it chocolate? No it's Mocha Marble, lowbrow's special coloring on these grips. Available in size 1" (25,4 cm) and 7/8 (22 cm) Check your bars before you...
Grips, just like in the old days riding your BMX.Made from Kraton Rubber; soft and comfortable. Make sure you use some hairspray:) while installing these beauty's.Need some help installing?Watch this video: