The RSD Truman is a vintage enduro styled jacket made out of classic waxed cotton combined with beautiful leather. A jacket ready to scramble.
This amazing looking 3/4-cut riding jacket has that awesome vintage style with a nice modern fit and sensible features. Two zippered arm vents for instance are a lot more than most waxed cotton jackets come with. Plus, notably it comes with pockets ready to accept a 5-piece armor kit for a critical extra layer of protection.
Also note the zippered slash pocket at the chest, and the non-throttle arm pocket, for documents, toll money or a phone. The armor accents look cool, plus of course provide a nice added layer of abrasion resistance. It’s perfect for scrambling on secondary roads or around town safely in style.
- Water repellant and breathable 11.5oz waxed cotton
- RSD “Dakota” cowhide leather (.9mm -1.1mm)
- Zip front, pockets and cuffs
- Zippered sleeve vents
- Side adjustable waist tabs with metal buckle
- Satin poly lining
- Armor ready shoulder, elbow and back protector pockets
- Fits true to size